Saturday 26 January 2019

29 Great Sample Thank You Messages for Birthday Wishes

Leave a Comment
29 Great Sample Thank You Messages for Birthday Wishes
bithday wishes
  1. “If I had a dollar for every year I told you thank you on my birthday, well you know how many I would have.”
  2. “It was realy a great pleasure to see you on my birthday party. Thanks for making my birthday a special one.”
  3. “No matter how old we get, we’ll always need the support of our friends. Thank you once again, my friends, for being with me on my birthday.”
  4. “Thank you and a very happy birthday to you and me! We’re both born on the same date but in different countries. Does distance matter? Not to me. Let’s thank technology for bringing us together.”
  5. “Thank you because it is not every day you get to wish me happy birthday.”
  6. “Thank you for not only remembering my birthday, but sending a gift as well.”
  7. “Thank you for remembering my birthday. Honestly, I thought you must have forgotten. It was such a pleasant surprise to see your message. Thank you once again.”
  8. “Thank you for the most extravagant birthday wish, but a present would have been better.”
  9. “Thank you for your well wishes on my birthday. You have meant so much to me in the past, and will continue to do so in the future.”
  10. “Thank you so much for making my birthday even more special with all your wonderful wishes! Trust me, it definitely means a lot!”
  11. “Thank you so much for making my day with your adorable wishes. You are truly an amazing person.”
  12. “Thank you so much for sending me love and well wishes on my birthday. It reminds me that my life is filled with friends and family who appreciate me!”
  13. “Thank you so much for your wishes. You made my birthday all the more special.”
  14. “Thank you so much for your wonderful birthday wishes. It is always refreshing and encouraging to hear individuals send their love on this very special day of the year.”
  15. “Thank you, friends, for your wonderful birthday wishes, for your irreplaceable gifts and for your unforgettable smiles.”
  16. “Thanks for adding to my birthday celebrations with your sweet wishes.”
  17. “Thanks for coming to my birthday party. It wouldn’t have been as much fun without you.”
  18. “Well, it’s that time of year again—my birthday came and went, and I am another year older. Thanks for thinking of me, and keeping me in your thoughts and prayers!”
  19. “What an artistic way to say happy birthday. Your e-card was simply superb. Thank you so much.”
  20. “When I look at all the presents the only thing that comes to mind is thank you.”
  21. “When I saw your wishes in my inbox, I whispered a little prayer – May you always be with me through many more birthdays. Thank you for being there for me.”
  22. “Your wishes are as unique and special as you. Thank you and love you.”
  23. “As the hours of this birthday wind down, I just wanted to take a minute and say thank you.”
  24. “As we age, birthdays can sometimes draw less attention from our friends and family. Thank you for continuing to think of me on this special day of the year!”
  25. “As we continue to grow older, birthdays can be a difficult time of the year. It is always great to hear words of celebration from individuals who are special in our life.”
  26. “Birthdays are an important—and unavoidable—part of our lives. Thank you so much for making my birthday enjoyable and memorable.”
  27. “Here’s a note to say thank you for remembering my birthday. It means so much that you think of me on my special day, and continue to show your love and support.”
  28. “Here’s to adding more life to our years. Thank you for your warm wishes my dear friend. Looking forward to your birthday.”

If You Enjoyed This, Take 5 Seconds To Share It

0 Comments:

Post a Comment