Tuesday 5 February 2019

Happy Hug Day 2019, Hug Day Images, Messages, Wishes, Quotes, SMS and Wallpapers – Valentine Week 2019

Leave a Comment

Happy Hug Day 2019, Hug Day Images, Messages, Wishes, Quotes, SMS and Wallpapers – Valentine Week 2019


Happy Hug Day 2019, Hug Day Images, Messages, Wishes, Quotes, SMS and Wallpapers – Valentine Week 2019
  1. Hug From Me
    Even though I’m away, in my heart
    I’m right by your side.
    And here’s a hug from me
    To say, I love you lots
    Sweetheart!
    Happy Hug Day !!
  2. A sweet friend is like a pillow
    When you are tired you sleep on it
    When you are sad you drop tears on it
    When you are angry you punch it
    & When you are happy you hug it.
  3. aato baato main dil le jaate ho ,
    Dekhte ho iss tarah jaan le jaate ho ,
    Adaao se apni iss dil ko dharkate ho ,
    Leker bahon mai, sara jahan bhulate ho .
  4. Bahon Main Chale Aao Humse Sanam Kya Parda ..
    Ho Humse Sanam Kya Parda..
    Yeh Aaj Kaa Nahee Milan,
    Yeh Sang Hai Umar Bhar Kaa!!
  5. I will always continue to love the way how the fire inside you burnt everyone around it, But took me in its arms and kept me warm.


Happy Hug Day 2019, Hug Day Images, Messages, Wishes, Quotes, SMS and Wallpapers – Valentine Week 2019

  1. Do you know?
    There is one gift which can’t be given
    Without taking it back?
    That is why I give you hug
    Which can’t be giving without taking it back.
    Happy Hug Day !
  2. Hug someone you love and tell how much you care because When they are gone no matter how loud you shout and Cry they won’t hear you anymore. Happy Hug day.
  3. There is a warm hug where you are A shoulder
    I can lean on Tenderness, Warmth, Smile,
    Happiness In short, where you are there is Everything I can dream of… Wishing my sweety a beautiful and joyful hug day….
  4. Got a gift for you!
    No cost!
    No batteries required! Tax free,
    Performs silently, extremely personal!
    Fully returnable!
    Its a hug from ME to You!!
  5. Do you know? There is one gift which can’t be given without taking it back That is why I give you hug which can’t be giving without taking it back. Happy Hug Day!
  6. Aa gale lag ja mere yaar,
    Dedoon Jadu Ki jhappi do char,
    Aaise hi katjaye Zindegi without any risk,
    Es ummid ke sath Wish You Happy Hug Day.


Happy Hug Day 2019, Hug Day Images, Messages, Wishes, Quotes, SMS and Wallpapers – Valentine Week 2019

  1. Ek baar to mujhe sine se laga le,
    Apne dil ke bhi sare armaan saja le,
    Kabse hai tadap tujhe apna banane ki,
    Aaj to moka hai mujhe apne pas bula le,
  2. Let me live and die in your arms. Just like this, let me continue to Love you. Let me live and die in your arms. Happy Hug Day!
  3. If you hesitate when I hold ur hand, i will let you go. If you run away when I give you a kiss, i will let you go. But once you let me give you a hug, just once… I will never let you go. Happy Hug day.
  4. Never Wait Until 2mrrow To
    Hug Someone You Could Hug 2day
    Coz When You Give One You
    Get One Right Back Your Way.
    Happy Hug Day!
  5. A hug is a handshake from the heart.
    So always remain close to my heart
    and best wishes on this hug day.
    Happy Hug Day!
  6. During the lowest phase of your life a simple hug from that special someone can turn your tears to joy. Happy Hug Day


Happy Hug Day 2019, Hug Day Images, Messages, Wishes, Quotes, SMS and Wallpapers – Valentine Week 2019




If You Enjoyed This, Take 5 Seconds To Share It

0 Comments:

Post a Comment